|7/6/2018 7:00am - 12:00pm
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are known to be dependent on various funding sources for their operations. The paradigm is changing with the old model of operations where new models are helping to take away the over-dependence on external funding for successful operations. For those who still believe in the old model, the general verdict has been that there are no funds available to finance NGO projects.
However, a careful look at the situation indicates that there is adequate funding available although it is becoming very competitive by the day. The competitive nature, therefore, requires that applicants develop convincing and sustainable proposals and projects in order to successfully win grants for their projects. Yet still, the NGOs need to first identify where the funding is before they can prepare to access these funds for their projects.
Because, whiles most NGOs are complaining of inadequate funding, there are others that are winning various grants for their projects every now and then. The key questions are where did they win the grants from and how? The training is meant to answer these questions and more with some key examples in Ghana.
Goal of Training
The goal is to help NGOs in the Northern Region identify and explore various sources of funding for their projects.
- Show participants funds available for NGOs to win for their projects
- Show participants a database of over 10,000 funding sources all over the world
- Guide participants on how to access some of these funds available all over the world
- Introduce participants to the new NGO management model for successful growth
- Create a support system for participating NGOs
Key Event Topics:
Introduction to the new NGO model
Grant funding opportunities for NGO/Church projects in Ghana
- Training materials
- NGO development support
- Regular funding opportunities alert in a special participant group
- Access to grant funding sources for SME and NGO project
(NOTE: All payments are to be made to Mr. Aziz 0269-273948 latest by Thursday 5th July)
- Institution and Organizational Leaders and Managers
- NGOs and CSOs
- School Owners and Managers
- Church leaders
- Health Care Service Providers
- Women Groups and Leaders
- Youth and Youth Leaders
- Students and Student leaders
- Grant writers
- Community Leaders
- Graduates and Unemployed
- Professionals and Workers
- Anybody who needs grant funding for their project
For further details, please Call or WhatsApp Kofi on 0209-582909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register now, limited space available!
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR NGOs