|When:||1/4/2019 6:00am to 1/12/2019 8:00pm|
|Contact Name:||by Jarlyn Sol|
This ecotour will focus on exploring agriculture, sustainability, environmental awareness, community and education throughout three of Ghana’s most well-known regions; networking with current and future change makers of Africa & the diaspora and sharing cross-cultural experiences that will create lifetime memories.
SUMMARY OF TOUR PACKAGE
: 8 Nights – 9 Days
: Accra | Kumasi | Cape Coast – GHANA WEST AFRICA
: Ecotourism | Education | Agriculture | Volunteerism | Culture
PACKAGE COST – The full package cost including international round-trip airfare from US Airport to Accra plus ground tour package detailed below is $3150/per person. Cost based on double occupancy. Travelers who prefer to room SOLO will pay a supplemental fee of $400.
Here are some journey highlights:
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED ITINERARY
- Black Star Stadium
- Agbogbloshie Market
- Wheel Story House
- Boti Falls
- Krobo Village
- Ashanti Kingdom
- The Green Ranch
- Cape Coast Castle
- Empyreal Eco-Village
- Kakum National Park
- Cape Coast University
- Busua Beach
- Air – Round-trip international air fare from/to US Airport, including all airport departure, international taxes, transfers and fees.
- Transportation – Ground transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Local “tro tro” or transportation for short inner-city travel.
- Guiding Services – A trained licensed driver and Ghanaian tour guide will accompany the group along with Sol & EYF Team Member for most of the tour.
- Accommodations – Nightly lodging between the best available 4/3-star hotels & eco-resorts along our tour. The nights in hotels will feature air-conditioned rooms, private baths, TV and WIFI. The tour includes multiple night eco-resort stays with accommodation in a private or double-occupancy room with a ceiling fan, maybe. Each room is lock & keyed. Note: This is an Eco-Tour with an emphasis on conservation, education, traveler responsibility and active community participation. Please consider some conveniences may not be available.
- Meals –Breakfast and dinner daily. Two lunches during tour. Lunch is recommended as snacks to be purchased on your own (or bring along with you) throughout the journey.
- Entry fees – All attraction entry fees are included.
- Volunteerism – All travelers contribute a full/half day effort at Empyreal Youth Foundation Farm Village/ or headquarters. More details to come!
DEPOSIT DEADLINE – There is a $450 per person deposit needed to save your space. All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can be made by personal check or using secure Eventbrite. Deposit deadline for prospective travlers is AUG 1st. The full balance for each traveler is due by November 18, 2018. All monies paid are non-refundable after this date. Cancellations made prior to November 18, 2018 are subject to cancellation fees. Full payment is due no later than 45 days prior to departure. Details of Travel & Booking can be found on the website.
VISAS – The package cost does not include your VISA entry fee. All travelers must apply for a Ghanaian Visa to enter the country. The visa processing fee is approx. $60. Additional instructions will be provided to each traveler to assist with the process.
VACCINATIONS – Please check with your physician. A yellow fever shot is required to enter the country unless traveler applies to be exempt.
Travel insurance is recommended by not required. Travel safe! It’s your life!
Please forward your questions and concerns to Jarlyn Sol at email@example.com or call (504) 292-2746. I am here to help!
Come Go, Ghana 2019!